11 November, 2017



Have I mentioned here that even though I make TONS of thread catchers, that I do not always know just how completely cute one might be before I finish it?  That's just how this one was.  I combined fabrics from Ellis and Higgs designed by Nadra Ridgeway with a few Bee Basics designed by Lori Holt.  The result was.... beyond cute!  Just the pincushion alone sends the needle completely off the CUTENESS METER!  I posted this one on Instagram and it sold within 10 minutes!  I renewed the listing and the second one also sold almost immediately!  But after those two sales, I was fresh out of those main fabrics.  So I hastily ordered more and they arrived yesterday. So, I have just relisted this item in my Etsy shop, Curry Bungalow .  At this time of year, sales are brisk in my shop.  So if you see an item that you like, you might want to grab it while you can. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello -

    I would like to order one of these. How can I?

    Thank you -
    Yana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is there a pattern you can purchase?

      Delete