05 October, 2017

Hitting the Big Time !

My Etsy shop was recently featured on the blog for  HANDMADE HUNT, a website used by Etsy sellers to see how they are doing among the 1.8 million Etsy sellers.  The blog highlights "unique and interesting craft makers" in an interview format.  I submitted a brief narrative about my shop, Curry Bungalow and received a response asking for me to reply to a number of questions about my shop and my process.  Not being one who is all about shameless self promotion,... I thought long and hard about my responses.  The best part about writing about myself and my shop was that it reminded me how very lucky I am to be able to do what I do and that others enjoy it as well.  You can read about my shop here.  https://www.handmadehunt.com/blog  My shop was featured on October 2, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment